The Humanitarian Innovation Fund supports organisations and individuals to identify, nurture and share innovative and scalable solutions to the challenges facing effective humanitarian assistance.
Before applying for one of our grants, please answer these two questions:
1. Is your project innovative?
- Have you identified a challenge or an opportunity for innovation?
- Do you have a solution or idea which addresses the challenge/seizes the opportunity?
- Or is the solution or idea at a stage where it can be developed further & implemented?
2. Does your project relate to humanitarian aid?
Does your project fit the following definition of humanitarian aid?